I got tagged. By Robin, at Imperial Crochet. This is for the Blue Sky Tag Event.
The rules are:
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Here are the questions Robin gave me, and my answers:
- Why did you choose the name of your blog? When I chose the name of my blog, Karen Lynne Beads, I was only doing bead work and wanted to come up with a name that reflected this fact. I meant the “Beads” to be a noun, that I worked with beads. It was years before I realized that most people took the word “Beads” to be a verb, not a noun. It’s so much better as a verb.
- Which of your own blog posts is your favorite? I’ve been blogging for almost 10 years. I don’t even remember them all. Recently, my favorite is Distant, a blog for the Daily Prompt.
- Do you have a set schedule for blogging? morning, evening, daily, weekly? I do most of my blogging on the weekend, and just schedule to post during the week. Lately, I’ve been sneaking in more posts.
- Have you ever done any published writing outside of blogging? Books? Articles? Nope. Some day.
- What is the title of your most useful book? I love “Crochet Stitch Dictionary”, by Sarah Hazell. I’m working on doing a sample of every one of those 200 stitches, then blogging them. Sometimes, if I really like a stitch, I make a scarf or a blanket and post that, also.
- What is the title of the last book you read for fun? “Rosemary and Rue”, by Seanan McGuire. It’s fantasy and the first in a series. Gonna have to read them all, now.
- Who is your favorite celebrity? I think my favorite right now is Chris Pratt. He’s hilarious and doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously You gotta like that in a celebrity.
- What is your favorite song? Anything from the 80’s. Anything.
- Where would you love to go on your next vacation? I’m in the process of looking for a new house, in a new state. On my next fun vacation, I just want to be moved and all my art stuff unpacked so that I can have some play time.
- Is there a skill you’d like to learn? Where do I start? I want to learn any and all art procedures. I’ll stay away from anything involving fire, though. Don’t want to burn down the new house.
- Cats or dogs? Both. I have two dogs and one and a half cats. The dogs are Gruf Monster, a 15 year old mixed breed, and Spunky Butt, a 13 year old mixed breed. They are father and son. The cats are Buddy, a 9 year old whatever cat. He was born on my couch and has been my best buddy since he could crawl. The other cat is 4 years old and his name is Junior. He comes and goes. Sometimes he’s gone for a week, sometimes a month. Once, he was gone for 9 months. But, he keeps coming home.
Eleven people I’m tagging:
- Corinne Maakt
- Evelyn Flint Art
- Lucy’s Coloring Book
- Lunch Hour Character
- Mamma Carrie Makes
- Neal’s Epiphany
- Sheila’s Corner Studio
An here are my eleven questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What changes would you like to make on your blog, if any?
- Where do you want to be with your blog in a year? Five years?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- What’s your favorite color?
- How much education do you have?
- What do you drive?
- Do you have any children? How many?
- Rent or own?
Now, this is all optional. Do all of it, part of it, or none of it. It’s up to you.
But, whatever you do, have fun with it!